Beeswax Wraps (2 pack)
Beeswax wraps are a reusable and sustainable alternative to cling wrap!
Our wraps are made from 100% cotton, beeswax, jojoba oil and natural tree resin. These ingredients provide natural antiseptic properties creating a hygienic environment to store your food.
- Small 20x20cm
- Large 30x30cm
- Colour style will be sent at random
How to use:
- The warmth of your hands lets the wrap to become malleable enough to mold and stick to your dish or itself. You can create pockets to store snacks, wrap lunches and left overs and use them over and over.
- Not recommended for raw meat.
- Wash in cool water with a gentle soap, air dry and store for use again.
- Do not put in the dishwasher, microwaves or ovens.
- Wraps last up to a year before needing to be re-waxed or composted.